Wedding Destination – Mykonos Greece
Grace Mykonos is an exclusive 32-room boutique hotel that promises guests superior service in an atmosphere of effortless charm. The hotel carefully combines traditional Mykonian architecture with contemporary materials, fabrics and design touches, resulting in a relaxed atmosphere with attentive but discreet service. This harmony of traditional architectural elements and local craftsmanship is apparent throughout.
- The Telegraph newspaper
- 50 Best Hotels in the World 2011
- Condé Nast Hot List 2008
- Hotel Design of the Year 2007
From weddings or vow renewals, to anniversary celebrations or any other special occasion, the handpicked professional team will seamlessly coordinate the special event down to the finest detail.
The charming center of Mykonos Town is a five-minute drive around the headland in the hotel’s courtesy car and is a hive of activity. Guests can explore the narrow, winding streets, home to numerous shops, restaurants, bars and clubs.
Guests should also be sure to visit the landmark Mykonos windmills, a quintessential feature of the Mykonian landscape, as well as the many sandy beaches around the island. Choose between the famously lively beaches or the more secluded and romantic ones.
The following experiences may also be arranged via the Grace Mykonos concierge service:
- Once in a lifetime sailing experience: personalize every aspect of your cruise from the voyage duration, to the on-board music, to your favorite food and drink
- Private multilingual guide
- Boat trip to the historic island of Delos followed by a guided tour
- Visit to archaeological sites
- Car and bike rental
- Helicopter flight during sunset above the island and to other destinations
- Restaurant, beach club, night club reservations
- Outdoor Activities, i.e. scuba diving, horse riding, water sports